Thursday 8 September 2011

The Long Journey Home

Let me ask you if this sounds like fun. Flying from Elizabethton to Detroit, having a 3 hour layover in Detroit then getting on a plane to Ft Myers. Then spending 2 days in Ft Myers, flying from Ft Myers to Chicago, with a 2 hour layover in Chicago, then sitting on the plane in Chicago for 90 minutes because of technical difficulties which means I will miss my connecting flight to Sydney, then eventually fly to Los Angeles to rush to my new connecting flight, then flying nearly 15 hours home to Sydney. If that sounds like fun to you, then I think you should have accompanied me on my trip home.

Once we left Ft Myers and began the journey home, I started timing each leg of the trip.
Lap 1 -Flying time from Ft Myers to Chicago
Lap 2- Time spent in Chicago
Lap 3- Flying time from Chicago to Los Angeles
Lap 4- Time spent in Los Angeles
Lap 5- Flying to from Los Angeles to Sydney

1 comment: